Monday, May 24, 2010

Challenge #19

SCRAPLIFT A LAYOUT SHAPE:
C'mon... enough of the "scraplift a" challenges, already! Maybe it's just me (I think not), but doesn't scraplift a layout shape sound remarkably similar to some of it's predecessors? Layout idea, page design... etc.

Anyway, if the pages hadn't turned out so cool, I would have called this one a bust, but here are our interpretations!

Aren't we talented???

Anita's Layout Shape:

Carrie's Layout Shape:
Her inspiration from Canadian Scrapbooker magazine...
Her absolutely adorable page of my daughter's most recent second birthday.
And then this sweet title page she made at the National Scrapbook Day we attended last weekend. It's done using the new Creative Memories Circle cutting template.
Laura's Layout Shape:
My inspiration came from Becky's Sketches. Lots of my inspiration comes from there. I have 3 versions of the book...
"Baby's First St. Patrick's Day"
Marion's Layout Shape:
Marlene's Layout Shape:

No comments: