Saturday, March 28, 2015

APRIL CHALLENGES

I was late with the March challenges, so I'm making sure that I'm not late with April's.  Although many of us are very far behind.  

The photo sizes marked in these challenges are suggestions only.  You determine the size of your pictures.

Challenge #1 - a mood or colour challenge:


Anita:




Carrie had the perfect pictures to do this rainy day challenge!




so did Marlene:




Challenge #2

Anita S= stencilled camera;  T=tag; E=embossed camera; N=date numbers; C=camera; I=ink; L=label holder on drawer:

 

 
 


Carrie: S - Stencil, stamp and scrap papers; T - Tag; E - Envelope; N - Numbers; C - Circles: I - Ink and L -Lighthouses.



Marion says:  I used items from my stash. To spell the word STENCIL
S - snowflake T - tag (3 round ones) E - embellishments ( eyelet, brads, fibres) N - "n" the sticker
C - card ( this snowman was scrap lifted from a card Carrie sent me; that she made) I - ink
(Carrie inked/coloured on the snowman) L - lights ( the string of lights, above the ink, on the snowman)
A stretch I know but all from my "stash". Thanks, Carrie for helping me complete this challenge! It was fun!




Marlene  S=scissors; T=teddy bear; E=envelope; N=stamped numbers; C=chalk board; I=ink; L=letters:





Challenge #3



Anita:





Carrie:  Three of us especially love this vintage page because our mother is the pretty woman in the black and white polka dot dress.  Another one of us loves it because her pretty mother is seated at the bottom left in the group picture!  These are the women who lived on our street when we were children.





Marlene:



 Challenge #4


Anita:





Carrie:



 Laura:





Marlene:





Challenge #5

Anita:





Carrie:





Marlene:






No comments: