Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week #6

Challenge #6 - Create a Ribbon Cluster

I love what our Crop Circle (trying that nickname on for size) has done with this challenge this week. The ribbon adds a cute, feminine touch to each layout, but the interpretations are all so different. Great job!

Only one slacker this week... me! Not sure why, but I just couldn't get into it. I didn't enjoy the last ribbon challenge, so I think I avoided this one for that reason. Also, my ribbon stash is very, very small, since I don't use the stuff on my layouts. Hmm... perhaps a trip to the craft store to pick up some cute new ribbon is just what the doctor ordered...

Anyway, without further ado, here are this week's layouts:
Edited to add:
Laura's Layout:



Alison:

Anita:


Carrie:Marion:Marlene:

And to go off on a bit of a tangent... ONLY 16 MORE WEEKS UNTIL OUR SCRAPBOOK RETREAT! Happy Scrapping!

No comments: