Friday, February 19, 2010

Challenge #7

... and still going strong! Well, except me. I'm the slacker. I want to do my challenges, honest, my brain just won't cooperate with me. But I did develop the photo I want to use for this challenge. I'm picking it up this weekend, so I will catch up... I promise!

And that's enough whining for now.

This week's challenge was a really neat one, "Take an Artistic Photograph". Our group had fun with it and did some pretty amazing layouts. So without further ado, here's what they came up with...

Edited to add:

Laura's Layout:
My son, Connor's layout... Connor's absolute favourite food is peanut butter. He would eat peanut butter three times a day if I let him. One morning last week, he was adament that he wanted a PB and J sandwich for breakfast... so I let him make it himself, including cutting it. He was very, very proud of his accomplishments.

Anita's Layout:Marion's Layout:Alison's Layout: (and Alison, despite my flipping it again, blogger decides it has to be sideways... I'm sorry, I really have no idea what that keeps happening!)Marlene's Layout:
Carrie's Layout:... and my Dad's Layout (can you guess where they just returned from?)

No comments: