Tuesday, October 22, 2013

NOVEMBER CHALLENGES

I thought we would try something a little bit different for the next couple of challenges.  Study the mood board below.  We've not done this before so I have included an example of one person's inspiration from this board.  There are no steadfast rules.  Just let the pictures or colours inspire you.  

Challenge #1

Example:



Anita:

Carrie:

Marion:



Marlene:







Challenge #2 Mood Board:


Anita:  You can't see my "dusting" of powdered sugar on this background paper in this picture.   Maybe if enlarged you could tell that I spatter painted blue and white on the blue background before I layered the pictures and tag.



Carrie:

Marlene:

Challenge #3:



Marion:









Marlene:








Challenge #4:


Marlene:







Challenge #5:


Marion:



 

Marlene:





No comments: