Sunday, August 8, 2010

Challenge #28

Document a Day in your Life:

This was a FUN one! At least for me it was. When you take a look at your life step by step, the mundane things you take for granted almost seem important (and photoworthy).

Here's Alison's challenge - I love the fact that she printed all the photos in black and white. It makes it look like it's a memory from the past. Here's Aunty Anita's Layout --- notice how her dogs figure prominently in her life!
And here's Aunty Marlene's Layout --- just by looking at it you can see that she leads an eclectic, creative type of life!

And my Mom's "day in the life" (Carrie). I LOVE the shots of Tim Horton's. I think that's great --- and so honest!


And a day in my life --- the good, the bad, and the ugly. I was positively gleeful as I chronicled the bloody, broken, messy evening that we had. Sadly, I don't think there was anything all that different about this particular day. I just slowed down long enough to savor it.


The front two pages of my layout take me through my morning and work day.And then 5:00 to bedtime --- ended up being a four-pager!
With an accordian fold insert recording the number of times I have to shoo my son back to bed.

Loved this challenge!

No comments: