Monday, March 8, 2010

Challenge #9

Challenge #9 - Doodle on Photographs...

I'm a bit late in posting this. Basically, because I didn't want to - yet again - confess that I didn't do the challenge on time. So... it's done now. Everyone else shared their layouts last week, I sent mine out tonight.
This challenge was definitely a challenge. I don't know that any of us jumped at the opportunity to write directly on our photographs. It's a hard thing to do. But we did it and it was kind of fun! Like writing on your binder in school, or all over the yellow pages while you're talking on the phone, or on your note pad during a particularly long business meeting... only, well... not the same at all! This is more of a controlled doodling exercise. :)

But regardless of the weirdness factor in this challenge, they turned out really cool. Here's what we all came up with:

Carrie's Layout:

Alison's Layout:Laura's Layout:Marion's Layout:Marlene's Layout:Anita's Layout:

So, until next week... Happy Doodling! Umm... I mean, "Happy Scrapping!"

Laura

No comments: