Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sadly neglected...

As I was updating my regular blog today, I felt a little guilt about how long it's been since I've posted on this one. I'm not sure anyone actually reads this one, but who knows... maybe someday some disillusioned housewife will google scrapbooking and housework, and will get sent to our little world. Maybe not! Regardless...

We haven't completed any challenges in a long, long while. Our group kind of died. I'd love to get the momentum going again, starting with myself, but for now we're taking a rest. I phoned my Mom a few nights ago and said "My kids are all in bed... let's scrapbook" so we decided to both complete a Christmas Layout, using only one sheet of paper, and check back with each other at 11pm for a progress report. It was fun. Even though we're in different towns, it still felt like we were cropping together.

Here's what I managed to complete, nothing too fancy, but I haven't pulled out my tools in a while, so I have to ease back in slowly! ;)

And here's half of Mom's double layout --- not quite finished, but I gave her less than two hours to do it, so I'm proud of her!


And, just because I can... here's the latest page I've done using my Heritage Makers studio (my consultant website is http://www.storingyourmemories.com/ . I'm loving the digital scrapbooking... no mess, no fuss, and I can work for 10 minutes at time and then walk away without having to worry about whose sticky fingerprints might get all over my layouts!

It's not complete, but should be in about 3.5 more months!

No comments: